Information/Data Collected From The Users
The following personal data/information about you online is being collected only when you willingly give it to us through our website:
Billing and Collection Address
How Does Scientific Pathology Use The Data/Information Collected?
Usage of Your Personal Data/Information is:
- To give reports, results and information for the tests requested by you.
- Age & Gender for reporting results exactly.
- To protect social history as governed by present law or policy.
- Get in touch with you in case of any password recovery and policy amendment.
- To calculate our services & offers and to conduct customer surveys.
Usage of Email Address & Mobile Number is for:
- Registration confirmation and password reminder.
- Event based communication such as order information, delivery information, etc.
- Special services, discounts or offers, if any.
We do not provide, sell, rent or otherwise reveal any personal data/information to any third party. We do it only when
- You approve us.
- It is essential to defend and shield the rights or property of our website.
- We are lawfully needed in fulfilment of a court order or other legal/quasi legal process.
We can share collective, non-personal data/information about our website usage with unaffiliated third parties. This collective information does not include any personal data/information about our users.
Usage and Revelation of your Report/Result/Information/Data:
- On special request of your doctor and other certified healthcare providers who need to see your laboratory reports/results to diagnose you or to start your treatment, we can reveal your report/results to them.
- We can use your reports/results with our internal billing department. We can also reveal it on a special request of your hospital, physician, insurance company, or to any third parties for payment purpose.
- We can reveal your reports/results in the course of activities essential to support our healthcare operations, such as performing quality checks on our testing, for training purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for tests that we perform.
- We can reveal your reports/ results to other doctors, companies or individuals who need your reports/results to give specific services/offers to us. These other entities, also known as business associates, should obey with the terms and conditions of a contract made to ensure that they will keep the privacy and security of the reports/results we give to them or which they make on our behalf.
- We can also reveal your reports/results when we need them to obey with court orders, detection requests or other legal process in the course of a judicial or administrative proceeding. We can also disclose your reports/ results/data for law enforcement purpose.
- We can reveal your reports/results/ data to the Health Department or any other Government body or organization as and when needed by them for anthology, processing health information of the city/state/country.
Usage of unidentified traffic data/ information is to:
- Identify you on time so that we can provide you a better and more personalized service.
- Paid to make an analysis of the problems/issues with our server.
Security Steps Used by Scientific Pathology
- The moment you give us the information of your Credit Card, it is transmitted across in an encrypted format via internet and is only decoded when the payment gateway server collects it. It further assures that your data/information is available only to payment gateway that uses advanced technology which includes data encryption, server authentication, and message integrity.
- We follow the accepted industry standards to keep the personal data/information and email address collected by us at the time of broadcast and while we get it. Though, no way of electronic storage or way of broadcast over the internet is completely safe and secure. That is why, when we try to take steps to guard your personal data/information and email address or other information; we cannot give an assurance that its properly safe and secure.
- When we try to make sure that the data we keep about you is precise, we consider that in lack of evidence to the contrary, the details you give us is correct. Should you tell us of inaccuracy in the data which we keep in relation to you or, if we find that such information/ detail is wrong, it will be rectified by us. We do not deliberately keep any data/detail about you which is outdated or which is no longer needed.